Shitty night at work last night, just found out I got a 36% on my 2nd French exam , time for my second class of the day. Can you see the enthusiasm on my face #yayeducation #ifeelstupud #yesfilters
#PeerPressure editorial by @jupiterproject. Shot by @nzwon. Sick gears from @adidasoriginals 🙌
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Do Ho Suh rocks my world. And Bob Venturi’s, probably.